Sunday, November 29, 2009

What would you consider Elizabeth Arden?

Im doing this project in school and we have to choose a Canadian hero. I want to do Elizabeth Arden. What i she american or Canadian? Because she was born in Woodbridge, Ontario but lived in America.What would you consider Elizabeth Arden?
this has nothing to do with Royalty.Maybe you would have better luck in the Arts categoryWhat would you consider Elizabeth Arden?
Okay...First, I would consider her NOT Royalty.





I suppose, it depends on how long she lived in Canada, and if she kept her Canadian citizenship.





For instance...William Shatner and Alex Trebek...I would consider Americans, because they have changed their citizenship.





Others have lived in the US for many years, but remain Canadian citizens.





I'd go with that.
She is Canadian, as she is born in Canada.





Good luck on the project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing