Sunday, November 29, 2009

What department store carries Elizabeth Arden perfumes?

Elizabeth Arden just came out with a new perfume, called Mediterranean. I would like to know which stores carry it. I live in southern California. I need somewhere that both carries it, and has tester bottles available because I don't know what it smells like. The Macy's stores in my area don't carry Elizabeth Arden, and JC Penny's doesn't have tester bottles of them. I know it's available online, but I don't want to buy it without having smelled it before. How do they expect to sell any if people can't find it (and smell it before they purchase)? I've called around to about a dozen department stores looking for it. Thanks.What department store carries Elizabeth Arden perfumes?
Belk, Parisian, Mcraes, Goldsmiths , Dillards. Not sure which of these are near you. But Walgreens and some Krogers carry. Our local TJ MAXX does too. Good luck!What department store carries Elizabeth Arden perfumes?
if u live in Bali, Matahari has it
sack's fifth ave should have it
go to their site and plug in your location, they will usually list stores that feature their products. Nordstrom is very good about new intros.
Lord %26amp; Taylors has a great array of perfumes that are always available for testing! Try them!
If your in Canada... The Bay does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing