Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have you used elizabeth arden 8 hour cream and what do you think of it?

What do you use it for?Have you used elizabeth arden 8 hour cream and what do you think of it?
I think it is fabulous, only thing for my chapped lips that works.The smell is unusual too but i've got used to it. Its a great all rounder.


There are really great prices on Ebay try this link:





http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_nkwZ8Q20hourQ20creamQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ





VickiHave you used elizabeth arden 8 hour cream and what do you think of it?
Yes i have this year i suffer from dry and flaky skin plus my friends had rated it. Well i thought it was a waste of money .its very greasy and when applied is quite shiney i brought it on the plane otherwise i would havre taken it back. hope i was of some help all the best lisad
I have never had any luck with elizabeth arden product's. Try Estee Lauder. They're fab.
I use it when my skin is very dry. It does work but is extremely oily so use old pillow cases if you are wearing it to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing