Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you like te perfume sunflowers by elizabeth arden? or angel by thierry mugler?

if so what do you like about it?Do you like te perfume sunflowers by elizabeth arden? or angel by thierry mugler?
I LOVE Sunflowers, haven't seen it in a long time, though, can you still get it? Don't know the other one, but I will look out for it, now you've mentioned it! Ta for the hint.Do you like te perfume sunflowers by elizabeth arden? or angel by thierry mugler?
Every person should always have a Summer/Spring perfume, then a Fal/Winter perfume. So Angel should be used int the winter then Sunflowers in the Spring in Summer ;0)





Warm perfume for fall/winter then Fresh for spring/fall Report Abuse

I have worn Angel before, and my college professor thought it was a man's cologne. It has a very different scent, but it does get attention!
I absolutely adore Angel by Thierry Mulger! Great smell. Also love Light Blue by Dolce %26amp; Gabanna too.
i LOVE angel by thierry mugler it's not to strong or to soft it's just right it's an amazing product!!!
I like angel but sunflowers is a no no.


It's a cheap perfume for people who is on a budget.
I was given a gift of Elizabeth Ardens Sunflowers but didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing