Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you find the expiration date on Elizabeth Arden cosmetics?

I bought an item to re-sell on eBay but the box is only stamped with ';6JB-1'; and I can't find any information on the Arden website.How do you find the expiration date on Elizabeth Arden cosmetics?
when the skin starts to peel off!How do you find the expiration date on Elizabeth Arden cosmetics?
Thank you for being such a conscientous ebay seller. I think most don't care and I worry when I purchase.
if its makeup its 6 months after opening





if its most other things its 24 months





if its a cream you dip your fingers in yo get it out, then its 6 months, unless you use a little 'spatula' (plastic stick) then it will also last 24 months.





just a general guide. are you sure thers no sign with an empty pot and nexxt to it '6M' '12M' etc?
I hope it wasn't opened at all. I think you should be fine. However, all cosmetics should be used within 1 year of opening, so I would use that as your expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing