Thursday, December 3, 2009

Urban decay or elizabeth arden?

which do u prefer? why?Urban decay or elizabeth arden?
Urban Decay. The colors are more vibrant and it's geared toward a ';younger'; crowd. Elizabeth Arden seems for the more ';mature'; (older) consumers.





For eyeliners I love UD's 24/7 glide on pencils.Urban decay or elizabeth arden?
Elizabeth Arden reminds me of something my mom would wear. I like urban decay I love their mascara. And the colors are groovy
Urban Decay by far...E. Arden is more of the neutrals, whereas UD is all about colours and fun things. The eyeliners are amazing.
URBAN DECAY!!!!!





SO MUCH COOLER!!!!
urban decay


its really cool


good colors


reliable products
urban decay they are really good.
elizabeth arden


they have better eye liner's at least
urban decay..and try their primer it works really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing