Thursday, December 3, 2009

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream,?

what makes this cream so great????


Is it worth buying?Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream,?
I don't know what makes it so great LOL but I know my mom and my sister use it and LOVE LOVE It , like before they run out. they already have a backup !! LOL crazy i know but they love it and have great skin., I personally love MAC Skin careElizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream,?
Im glad you have asked this question as i would like to know the answer too!


Every magazine always says how brilliant it is, personally i wouldnt spend that much on a cream! but apparently all the celebritys love it
My wife doesn't get the hype on this one either, she wanted to try some. I bought her some as a treat. She found it claggy, like vaseline and treacle mixed and she said it stinks, I had a whiff and to be honest it smells like old cheese so I have joined the Mrs in the ';don't know what all the fuss is about';, camp! It's bloody expensive too!!
I tried a sample of it, i think it's no different to vaseline %26amp; does the same job excpet it's more glamourous %26amp; has nicer packaing... just as vaseline comes handy for so many make-up applications, this does too but make-up artists/models don't like to use vaseline becos they can afford a more expensive version!!!
its good for skin blemishes, dry skin or chapped lips. It does work but is quite expensive but last for ever as you only require a tiny amount.
It's fab for dry lips or as a gloss, great as an intensive moisturiser, can be used to keep eyebrows in shape ( only use a really tiny amount!) a shine over your eyelids...or on your hands and nails. It lasts for ever as you only need to use a tiny amount. It's a kind of beauty jack of all trades. Worth buying I think.
This is very, very good skin cream but its really designed for older skin, say fifty plus. Yes, its rich and will make your skin soft, but it is inclined to be greasy and I dont think it is really suitable for anyone under that age group. I recommend Garnier, they make a HUGE range of skincare products and I use one of those. They are reasonably priced and as long as you use every day and you choose the right type for your skin, you should be pleased with the results.


But remember no cream is a miracle, it lasts as long as it stays on your face - leave it off for a few days and you will notice you are losing what you've gained, keep this in mind when choosing a cream, as well as the price of it, because once you start, you will want to carry on!
It's a really good all rounder, so if you are going on hols it's perfect as you can save space by taking this which you can use as a face mask on the flight to stop your skin getting dehydrated, a gloss for your eyelids, smooth onto your eyelashes at night to make them thick and lustrous in the morning, a lip balm / gloss, to smooth the dry skin on your knees and elbows, hilight your cheekbones by rubbing a bit at the top, cuticle moisturiser to keep your nails happy. Brilliant!
I brought it but to be honest i hardly ever use it. Its meant to be brilliant at healing skin conditions so i brought it because everyone raves about it. At the time it was winter so my dry skin was causing a bit of a problem again so i used it on my chapped lips and dry skin but it didn't really help my lips and it felt greasy on my skin. Plus my boyfriend wouldn't ever kiss me when I put it on my lips cos he said the stuff tasted like pepper! Lol. Seriously, people say it has all these uses and is really versatile but so is vaseline and Savlon skin healing cream! Its definitely not worth 18 pounds. Hope I've helped. x
I'll let you know in 7 hours time!!
ive tried it and to tell you the truth i wasnt impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing