Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are Elizabeth Arden Perfums any good?

There is a sale on Elazbeth Arden perfumes in superdrug. has anybody used them and are they nice for girls? which one is nice of the follow:


5th avenue EDP spray


Red Door EDP spray


Ferrari Red EDP spray


Ferrari BlackAre Elizabeth Arden Perfums any good?
5th avenue is one of my favourites! Try Green Tea as a day perfume. It smells really nice too!Are Elizabeth Arden Perfums any good?
I love red door but i dont know if it is a smell a young girl would like.I think the best one for younger people is green tea because it smells sweeter.
Elizabeth Arden is a good make, I like Green Tea, but Red Door is nice.


There cosmetics and face creams are also very good.





http://www.elizabetharden.com
it depends on how oily your skin is, some perfumes react to some skin types causing a burning sensation which in turn leaves a red mark on the skin, the perfume you are talking about is quite a strong smelling perfume %26amp; probably has alot of alcohol in it, try it on the back of you hand first %26amp; leave five minutes, then if you like it buy it, I use it. Dont use it straight after a hot shower..will burn as it reacts with body wash %26amp; the smell wont last as long.
I have 5th avenue, it smells beautiful and I always get complimented and asked what I have on when i wear it
Red door is nice
i like the smell of red door
I dont like that brand... its to old fashioned for me.
red door, ferrari red i think all r excellent i really like her perfumes.
Not my taste,can't really advise .
I use Red Door all the time.........had no complaints yet :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing