Thursday, December 3, 2009

Elizabeth Arden or Clinique?

It depends on what product you are wanting ....I use lots of different brands ....I do like some of Ardens products and I like Clinique's cleansing products. I don't just use one particular line of products ....I love Armoni foundation








Merry Christmas ~~~~~Elizabeth Arden or Clinique?
Clinique!!!!!Elizabeth Arden or Clinique?
probably elizabeth arden (if youre older)


clinique is for teenagers-20 year olds :]
Lola, I'm not familiar w/either, but if you're looking for a great product, my personal favorite is aularale.com/7002. I've used the entire line for several years now and wouldn't think of using anything else on my skin!
I hear Clinique's quality is going downhill, so I would say Arden, but why pay so much money when you can buy similar products in a drug store? One way or another, these companies are linked to the ';everyday'; cosmetics that are out there in the drug stores. Loreal is Lancome. Revlon is Ultima II. Etc. I was given the priveledge to try the ';department store'; products and I found them to be no better than the drug store ones.
Clinique! =)
Clinique
Clinique!!!
Elizabeth Arden


I love that line and have used everything by it. I have moved on to Benefit though, which is amazing!!
Clinique
My mom loves Elizabeth Ardens foundation.If I do wear foundation I use Clinique.However, I use Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow.So there both really good but I'd go with Clinique.
Never tried Elizabeth Arden, but Clinique is a favourite of mine.


They do a great skincare range for all skin types. The foundations are great, also available for different skin types and different coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing