Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Elizabeth Arden foundation good for you?

my mom bought me one, and i want to know if it has antioxidants or w/e, if it stops aging or w/e. an im curious, does it make u get older and get wrinkles. since the time i got that foundation i only applied it 4 times. and they were both twice in a row. but i only used it four times. so tell me everything u know about it?Is Elizabeth Arden foundation good for you?
I would love to help you but I just bought some mascara for the first time with them. Love it but that's all I got for now.Is Elizabeth Arden foundation good for you?
no! it gives me a yellowish look! and it makes my skin greasy and i get bad breakouts when I use it. I always have clear skin unless I use that rotten stuff. if your looking for a good foundation at a reasonable price try covergirl trueblend.
Well tbh no foundation is good for you unfortunately. It dries your skin and it doesn't let your skin breathe. Although all of the research put into investigating make up no ingredients show a chance of causing cancer or re product toxicity. And by law all the make up that is sold in stores are checked by the Food and Drug Administration. But some foundations do contain green tea particles but if they do they usually write it on the bottle. And so far almost no injury's have been discovered due to make up. So your safe.Hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
car financing